Thursday, November 17, 2011

prof. Rye UNCUT I



It's a beautiful week to start my practice teaching on my chosen field of specialization in my cooperating school (PARANG HIGH SCHOOL). It is just a dream to be in this school together with these prestige, effective, efficient, and competitive teachers that may help me to improve myself along my journey –to become a successful teacher someday J


Day #1
And let the battle begin
Was full of expectation for my COOPERATING TEACHER I was thinking if, will I be able to establish rapport with him? If, will I be able to do all of his instructions? All I know was I had to do MY BEST!
We had our first encounter with the head of the English Department “ma’am Super NICE” Ma’am Santos. It was so happen that Mr. Cena was not around the campus so she took the ORIENTATION. All the concerns were discussed very well by her until I was introduced to my COOPERATING TEACHER (Mr. Victor Rebusada) whom I thought that was so meticulous. But, later that I found that he is a great and very nice teacher to imitate.


Day #2
Real battle
Full of hope and excitement to teach. My R.T. gave me four sections to handle maybe for the rest of the remaining quarters. I took my first formal encounter with my students with my prepared lesson plan as my back up (actually I prepared two lesson plan just for incase of major revisions). After my demo Mr. Rebusada told my strengths and weaknesses as a beginner. I know that it is really a long way to run to attain his expectations still I am doing my very best to impress him.


Day #3
Go with the flow
This day was a big break for me because I was able to handle the advisory class of my R.T. I was really overwhelmed because he just left me inside of the room. Why? Because I realized that I already have his trust to handle them with flying colors. He also informed me that I will be the Emcee for the Eng-GLEE-sing.


Day #4
I will survive
I’m so happy for this day that I was able to handle my students without my R.T. at my back! I took all the responsibilities and made myself as their real-teacher. Good thing that all of them were really participative. Though I just noticed that some of my students found my lesson really hard.
I should have to make my lessons based on the new curriculum which I am not familiar with (Understanding by Design) that could cater their needs and all of their multiple intelligences.
Thanks for my R.T. for providing his materials  




Day #5
Thank God it's Friday
so much satisfied and fulfilled with thoughts by my R.T. 
he really do his part to help me out improving myself as his student teacher. I know that in this field everything should be kept organized and consistent so that everything will put into its own places. 
This week is such a laborious and tedious to think since I'am just starting to adjust myself with the new system.




No comments:

Post a Comment

B L O G G I Z E N S :)