Saturday, November 12, 2011

so love eating

eating KIMCHI at Mr. Ramyun's restaurant
I always blame myself at the end of the day by gaining to much weight. No kidding! I just can't escape to crave every time I sit at the front of those delectable foods (whatever food it may be). Just like what happened last morning I woke up my on my bed. I start trying take Push-ups just to relieve myself from thinking that I really became FAT. Every hang-out with my friends is a real disaster for me because, I have to hide of my bellies every time I run, walk,and sit together with them. Most of them would say "an taba-taba mo na talaga rye!" and sometimes "ansikip naman ng damit mo!" only if they would know that it really kills me inside.
waiting for food


Having this figure is not a new thing for me, actually when I was in elementary I was one of those students who were really love to pinch on my face by my teachers and other school employees because were one of a kind "daw". My face, my butts, my bellies are all my assests to be liked by my teachers. But that was before! naaaah!!! I'm already in 4th year and having this figure is not marketable anymore :(
so much BUSOG


As the result, I N S E C U R I T Y (lacking self-confidence or assurance; "an insecure person lacking mental stability" )takes its place every day. It's not healthy to stuck myself on this kind of lifestyle. Am I really lacking of confidence? Y E S !!! And I should have to do something on it. I read a book about healthy lifestyle and it is indicated there that I shouldn't take much food during dinner etc., what does it mean? Will it cure my insecurity???


HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B L O G G I Z E N S :)